Just a few quick changes to the blog to freshen it up a bit. Still crazy busy with work - when am I not? I've got award applications up to the ceiling in the office and I finally made some soup (which I've been meaning to do for at least a week)
How goes everything?
Finally saw "The Notebook" - cried like a little girl...I recommend it for anyone who is looking for a sappy romance, just don't watch it with your boyfriend, or he may have to deal with you sobbing...(Foxy was at work)
Ever wonder why us girls insist on watching movies we know will make us cry?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Ummm... perhaps cause YOU'RE ALL INSANE!!! It's an estrogen thing, I'm sure... ;)
Ha ha ha - spoken like a true man! Hurry up and have that baby already!!!
Actually, Brett was more upset by the end of The Notebook than I was - he literally stole the box of tissues he had so *lovingly* (insert sarcasm)fetched for me when the movie began. Another of our guy friends confessed to bawling like a baby at the end of it. In my experience, The Notebook seems to affect men more powerfully than it does women. Go figure!
I love that movie! I think I went through a box of tissue that night...Dan didn't cry, but he definately got choked up. The only movie I remember him crying at was I Am Sam when I was pregnant with Bradyn...Impending fatherhood thing.
Maybe you're not as sappy as I thought Kim! :) Foxy didn't watch it with me, he'll watch sappy movies like that if I'm watching them when he comes along, but I don't think he'd watch it intentionally.
Post a Comment