Dude that was totally awesome! Gave me goosebumps too... and one hell of a huge smile :D The world needs more free hugs...
I agree! But it also made me wonder if he had one of his friends be the first to hug him so that others would follow?
It actually made me cry! My goodness, I wasn't expecting that! Thanks for that Jen...I think I am going to get off the computer and go hug my boys!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Dude that was totally awesome! Gave me goosebumps too... and one hell of a huge smile :D The world needs more free hugs...
I agree! But it also made me wonder if he had one of his friends be the first to hug him so that others would follow?
It actually made me cry! My goodness, I wasn't expecting that! Thanks for that Jen...I think I am going to get off the computer and go hug my boys!!!
Post a Comment