Sunday, April 29, 2007

It's a long overdue update

As per usual, I've been a terrible updater, but it's not just in my blogging life - my real life updates (to friends and family) have been equally poor.

So yeah, needless to say from my previous post, Foxy and I got engaged! :D WOOOOO-HOOOO! Yes, I'm doing a little dance! It was very unexpected and absolutely perfect the way he asked me and I did get a little weepy, but I didn't sob like I expected I would. For those of you who were asking, the ring is white gold and let me tell you, he did a PERFECT job of picking my ring, as he got exactly what I would have picked for myself. What can I say? My man has good taste!

I was/am on cloud nine and ended up having to bowl the next morning and ended up bowing the best series I had ever bowled...a 701 (for you non-bowlers, that means that I averaged 233.6 for 3 games) - needless to say that had me dancing too! Good times.

I've been super busy getting the end of the year awards wrapped up for the association, and Foxy and I went to Edmonton for a meeting I had to go to last week. It was a quick, cold, rainy/slushy trip.

As of right now, no definite plans have been made where the wedding is concerned but I will keep you posted.

As a side note, I'm completely excited that the grass is starting to get green and I can drive around with my moon-roof open without freezing! I LOVE SPRING!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

so how exactly did he ask you??

Anonymous said...

Yes, *how* did he propose?! We need details, woman! DEEEEETAILS!!!11one

Jen said...

It was very cute and very romantic and if you guys come to the wedding, I'll tell you all about it! :P