
I'm sad to see it go for another year, but I will get to have more turkey again at Christmas, so I suppose I can wait that long...
Foxy and I purchased tickets to another Senators game! We're seeing them play the Atlanta Thrashers in Ottawa on December 15th. We're sitting in the front row, right behind the players benches at centre ice! I'm totally excited to see another game, especially with seats as good as those ones.
I'm also super happy that Heroes is back for a second season!
If you haven't been watching - there's never a better time to start! Go out and rent season one and then hop right in to watch season 2 - this show is AWESOME!
2 comments:
Glad to hear all went well. I knew you could do it no sweat. Great job
Good job! Must have been that good cook you grew up with, eh?!?! XXOO
Post a Comment