It was 2 years ago today that Foxy and I bought the house! Hard to believe it's been that long already...
BTW - I would have forgotten likely had it not been for Dad and his reminders - I swear he must have been an elephant in his past life! :)
Wednesday, December 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Two years woman, WOW it is on 3 for me. Can't believe how much our lives have changed in the 5 years since the accident. I finally picked myself up a '05 dodge caravan and I am very happy about the decision. It is really nice to finally be driving a auto instead of a flipin' standard, Truly less to think about.Olivia just turned 5, Nov 27 and she is full of surprises w/ her little attitudes and such. But she is a cutie and she knows it. Well we should really get together again some time and fill each other in on how life has been. Got to go for Now but make sure u have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and a WONDERFUL NEW YEAR
Miss ya
Sherry ;0)
First visit! Greetings from Sunshine Bay. We read it all. Prositots -- great word!!
You look Like Mrs. "Foxy" already.
We'll try your recipe.
Hugs from Mr. C&E
Mr. C says: "You hang the doors after you do the drywall. We MUST get things in their proper order" (impish grin)
Post a Comment