Saturday, February 24, 2007

Melee

Anyone who watches NHL hockey or even just highlights on TSN, saw the oh-so-exciting bench clearing brawl between the Ottawa Senators and the Buffalo Sabres - even the goalies got in on the action!

Normally I'd be the last person to post a clip of hockey or even encourage the viewing of the hockey, but watch this clip.



Guess where Foxy and I are going to be tonight? Yep - we're going to the Ottawa/Buffalo game at Scotiabank Place and we're only 4 rows from the glass!! :) Sports announcers are predicting a second round of blood shed and we're going to be there!!! Woo hoo! The energy in the arena is going to be insane. Foxy's bringing his camera so hopefully I'll have some good pics to upload on Sunday! Stay tuned...

7 comments:

Unknown said...

As if U are "getting off" On this childish, fist throwing crap! I really thought U would be Above this Jen, but thanks for letting me know that not everyone thinks there are more things to be done then just throwing fists...
Hope u get out of it what U want....

Anonymous said...

"Melee", Jenn. "Melee". For shame. Where's your high school French? ;P The goalies clashing reminding me a bit of the Flyers' Ron Hextall - but that guy would take a swipe at anybody that pissed him off. Enjoy the gladiatorial display!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to double post, but if you want to whet your appetite for hockey blood, seriously go to YouTube and search for "Ron Hextall" - you won't be disappointed!

Darcy said...

I'm sorry, but that was the BEST FIGHT I'VE EVER SEEN IN HOCKEY!!! THAT is what I miss about hockey...

Jen said...

Wow - I didn't realize that my blog would cause such a stir! The general comment about going to see the game was what I was trying to convey - it just so happened that I was going to a game where there would be a lot of fighting because of the Thursday night brawl - we booked these tickets in January - as far as we knew, they'd all end up playing like kittens!

Thanks for the spelling lesson Brett! :P And it's Jen, not Jenn... for shame, for shame! Funny you should mention Hextall - someone at the game last night had a sign that said "Emery = the new Hextall"

Sarah said...

Maybe sherry's comments should be blocked from now on...talk about childish?...c'mon, if you don't have anything nice to say maybe just don't say anything at all!!!

Jen said...

LOL - I refrained from jumping on my soap box, but I did start to type something in response to it, but we're all entitled to our opinions...even if we don't necessarily agree. :)