Saturday, March 24, 2007

Something to look forward to!


Well, I'm officially ecstatic... Foxy and I booked our vacation for next year and I CAN'T WAIT!!! We're going to be taking another cruise, this time to the southern Caribbean and it's a 12 day long one instead of a 7 day.

Here is the map of the ports of call!


We go to St. Maarten, Antigua, Dominica, Barbados, St. Kitts, St. Thomas, and Puerto Rico! I can't wait to set sail, but I'm going to have to wait a bit as we don't leave until February, 2008 - but if there ever was incentive to actually get in better shape, I'd say this is it! :-)

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow! That's sounds so awesome! Maybe some day Dan and I will take a vacation. Here's an idea...You could get married before your cruise, and make it your honeymoon!!! ;)

Jen said...

Yeah, that'll happen! :) We'd never hear the end of it!

Darcy said...

Hey now, if you're gonna go and get married, we'd better be invited! (You know, seeing as how we only live an hour away)

Jen said...

For crying out loud people, this was not a wedding announcement! It's a vacation, period! Jeez! :P

Darcy said...

yeah yeah... give it a couple of months... things change... ;)