Well, it seems that my earlier good-natured gloating about the great weather we had here in Ontario at the beginning of the winter has, predictably, come back to bite me squarely in the ass. We had a lovely combination of snow, sleet, ice pellets and freezing rain last night that amounted to an interesting morning commute. I've attached a couple of pictures for your enjoyment, particularly if you don't live in Ontario...



Even I have to admit that freezing rain really does make the trees look pretty...
4 comments:
I didn't find it all that thrilling when I went to shovel the driveway and realized that I would have been better off with a bucket for all the melted ice and slush...
Ha ha ha - you'll soon learn that you don't shovel freezing rain and snow mix because it'll more often than not melt away on it's own! I went to work as usual, then came home and had about 4 shovels worth of unmelted stuff that I cleared away - much easier! :)
Yeah, well... those stupid snow plows love to pile the crap up at the end of our driveway, so if I don't shovel it out of the way, we can't get out of the driveway... ooh how I'd like to give them plows what for...
Yes Jen:
Would have to say Ur prediction Bite U truely in the ASS but hey what can U expect? We live in Ontario, we never get off that easy. As if we thought we were actually going to go through a WINTER season with NO Snow, sleet, freezing rain ect, But from the pictures I seen on a nother one of my sites, we did not get hit as hard as say switzerland. That hard inches apon inches of Frozen ice on everything, Trees, Cars, bridges. The way I see it things could always be worse right.
Hope U had loads of Fun with the crappy weather, I know I haven't since I can not even send the little one out to play. Being cooped up in this house just drives me insane...
Later{{{SMILES}}}
Post a Comment