Friday, June 16, 2006

Now there's a legitimate reason to complain about this...

And by this, I mean gas prices. It's sick, disgusting and outrageous to be living in the city of Kingston, Ontario, right now. I know that there are other parts of the country that are paying more than $1.00 per litre, but I have my doubts that in these other parts of the country, you'd see a $0.17 difference in prices in a 70 kilometer area.

I'm referring to the fact that while we Kingstonians are paying $106.6/litre for our fuel, the people lucky enough to live in the city of Brockville or Prescott, a mere 72 kilometers down the road, are paying $0.833/litre. Is this right? I think not!

If you're looking for cheap gas prices in Ontario, check out:

http://www.ontariogasprices.com/

For cheap prices in Canada and the US, visit:

http://www.gasbuddy.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Like you have a whole lot to complain about. The gas in my town is $1.19,9 per leter....so stop b*tching about it