Wednesday, June 28, 2006
Why do we pay people to predict the weather?
Seriously though, monkeys could predict our local weather more accurately. I think I'm going to start consulting the Magic 8 Ball for weather forecasts. There's nothing worse than getting up in the morning, checking the forecast, hearing that it's going to be miserable and rainy all day, so you dress accordingly only to have it end up being sunny and hotter than heck. Yes, I spent the entire day in black dress pants and a long sleeved shirt only to sweat to death in 35°C weather! And that's not 35°C with no humidity - that's 35°C with 98% humidity. BAH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
But sometimes the weather man is right although it is very rare itself. Two days ago, July 5th, the weatherman predicted thundershows and hail and sure enough it got both. How ironic is that??? Hail in July in Kelowna BC. As well one can be thankful since lately the temperature has been in the high 30's... Too bad you're not here right J???
Post a Comment