Ha ha ha - I've finally joined the world of the blogger! Woo hoo. I have my doubts that anyone will ever read this, since it's just a bunch of randomness, but I have all of these random thoughts as I drive around and I thought, "Hey, why not share this junk with the world?"
I called this blog "Social Lubricants" for three reasons: 1) I heard about social lubricants (alcohol) in a movie once and it made me laugh out loud; 2) Because random thoughts are also a type of social lubricant because they get people thinking outside the box, so to speak; 3) Lubricant is a funny word. :-)
So that's about it - my thoughts will come as they may and if you've got any comments or thoughts of your own, please don't hesitate!
Ciao
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey you! Welcome to the world of blogging! You can rest assured that I will read your blog...I enjoy the idea of some mind candy. I no longer watch my own tv shows, or listen to my own music...all treehouse tv and friggen raffi! Anyway, I hope all is well on your end of the country!
bye for now!
Sarah
Watch out world! She's on the loose! MOI :)
Post a Comment